Here at Bubba Pie, we are all about easy, delicious comfort food. To us, casseroles are the ultimate comfort food. Great to feed a crowd or to have as an easy family dinner with leftovers for lunch tomorrow. We’ve come across and shared so many fun, new casserole recipes over the years. So we thought we’d go post some of our favorites on here. Enjoy!
Casseroles-The Ultimate Comfort Food
The fun thing about Casseroles is that they can be so many different things. From a main dish to a side dish to even a dessert or a breakfast. There are so many things that you can put into them, take out of them and tweak however you’d like. And it’s so awesome that all your ingredients are all combined together into one pot, one dish or whatever your baking your casserole in!
Below, you will find a helpful casserole guide, broken up into Main Dishes, Side Dishes and Breakfasts. We hope you enjoy! Bookmark this page so you can keep coming back to try them all!
Delicious Casserole Recipes-Main Dishes
- COWBOY CASSEROLE | This Cowboy Casserole is just thing to feed a hungry family. Great for a weeknight dinner or to bring to a potluck or pitch in, this Tater Tot Casserole is full of ground beef, vegetables, cream of mushroom soup and tons of cheese!
- JOHN WAYNE CASSEROLE | The tasty dish with the weird name, this John Wayne Casserole is made with meat, cheese and just the right amount of spice to make your dinner table the happiest place on this side of the Mississippi!
- CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE | This Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole is loaded with tender chicken, creamy sauce, bacon and topped with a buttery cracker crust. This will be a new favorite for family dinners. And it’s also a great recipe for feeding a crowd! This dish is seriously addictive! And make sure to read below for some fun tips and variations to this recipe.
- CHICKEN FAJITA CASSEROLE | This easy Chicken Fajita Casserole is a great weeknight family dinner recipe! Seasoned Chicken Breasts are cooked with cheese, onions and peppers for an authentic Tex-Mex experience. It’s even Keto friendly!
- CRISPY CHICKEN HASHBROWN CASSEROLE | This Chicken Hashbrown Casserole is our new family favorite dinner. Cheesy Chicken is layered on hashbrowns and topped with Rice Krispies. Baked to bubbly perfection, it’s perfect to feed a crowd or have leftovers for tomorrow.
- DORITO CASSEROLE | Throw a twist into your taco Tuesdays with this Easy Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe. This Mexican Chicken dish has ton of fun flavor that the whole family will enjoy.
- JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN CASSEROLE | Spice up your life with this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole. Tender chicken, zesty cheese, soft noodles and jalapenos team up for a fiesta in your mouth! Perfect for family dinners, tailgating, potlucks or game day, this twist on a classic appetizer is tons of fun and easy to make.
- KING RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE | This King Ranch Chicken Casserole is a classic Texas dish that can be found at just about any potluck, pitch in or church gathering in the Lone Star State. Layers of tortillas are baked with tons of gooey cheese, chicken, vegetables and spices.
- CROCKPOT MEXICAN CASSEROLE | This easy Crock Pot Mexican Casserole will take your Taco Tuesday to a whole new level. Taco meat, enchilada sauce, tortillas, chilis, corn and black beans all work together in your slow cooker to create a fiesta on your dinner table.
- RITZ CHICKEN CASSEROLE | This Ritz Chicken Casserole combines tender chicken in a creamy sauce with veggies and spices. It is baked in your oven to bubbly perfection and topped with a crispy Ritz cracker topping. You will be having seconds.
- TACO LASAGNA | This easy Taco Lasagna recipe is a hit with everyone in the family. Make with tortillas, ground beef, and cheese this will be a meal you will make over and over.
- BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT CASSEROLE– This easy recipe is made with ground beef, cheese, bacon, tater tots and green onions to make a delicious dish for any occasion. Perfect for large crowds, potlucks, tailgating or game day recipes. Or, you could just make it for dinner tonight and have leftovers tomorrow!
- WALKING TACO CASSEROLE | This Walking Taco Casserole has everything you’d expect from everyone’s favorite Tex Mex snack! A cheesy layer of taco meat is topped with corn chips, more cheese, lettuce and chopped tomatoes. A fun family dinner, potluck recipe or Cinco de Mayo meal!
- TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE | This Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe is a Classic Family Dinner just like Grandma used to make! Tender egg noodles in a creamy, cheesy sauce with hearty tuna is baked hot and bubbly in y0ur oven. Top with some breadcrumbs for a crispy finish and you have an inexpensive, quick dinner any night of the week!
Easy Casserole Recipes-Side Dishes
- EASY MACARONI CORN CASSEROLE | This easy Macaroni Corn Casserole Recipe uses tender elbow macaroni mixed with corn, creamed corn and velveeta cheese for a perfect family dinner that everyone will love. It would also make a great recipe to feed larger crowds like potlucks or pitch-in! This casserole dish is baked in the oven to cheesy, bubbly perfection!
- CROCKPOT CORN CASSEROLE | This Crockpot Corn Casserole only takes 5 minutes to prepare. Just put it in your slow cooker and you’ll have a classic side dish that is great for just about any occasion. Perfect for potlucks or holiday meals, you’ve got to try this delicious recipe with creamy, sweet corn and crunchy, salty bacon!
- CROCKPOT GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | This Crockpot Green Bean Casserole is a delicious, easy version of the Classic Green Bean Casserole Recipe. Tender Green Beans, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Milk and Spices are Slow Cooked together and topped with Crispy Fried Onions.
- FUNERAL POTATOES | These super Cheesy Funeral Potatoes are a fantastic side dish for just about any occasion. Super Cheesy Tater Tots are baked with Cream of Mushroom Soup, Butter, Greek Yogurt and Onions and then baked in a casserole dish with a Potato Chip Topping. Great for feeding crowds or as a Thanksgiving Side Dish!
- GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE | This Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole is made with just five ingredients and will make the perfect side dish for holidays or any occasion.
- MACARONI CORN CASSEROLE | This easy Macaroni Corn Casserole Recipe uses tender elbow macaroni mixed with corn, creamed corn and velveeta cheese for a perfect family dinner that everyone will love. It would also make a great recipe to feed larger crowds like potlucks or pitch-in! This casserole dish is baked in the oven to cheesy, bubbly perfection!
- SCALLOPED POTATOES | This easy recipe for Scalloped Potatoes can all be made in one skillet and baked in your casserole dish. Butter, onion, garlic, milk and potatoes team up for this tasty side dish that is great for your Easter dinner!
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE | This easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows recipe is the best holiday dish for your Thanksgiving table. These soft, savory sweet potatoes are sprinkled with cinnamon and covered with a delicious marshmallow topping. You could make it with or without nuts using canned or fresh sweet potatoes. Yum!
- TWICE BAKED MASHED POTATOES | These Easy Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes are the perfect side dish or casserole for any occasion. Baked with cheese, ham, onion and sour cream, they are loaded with flavor! Make ahead for easy entertaining and save the leftover for lunch tomorrow!
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS CASSEROLE | This Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Casserole is rich and full of flavor. Sauteed Brussels Sprouts are baked with butter, bacon, tons of cheese and topped with Bread Crumbs.
- POTATOES AU GRATIN | This easy Potatoes Au Gratin Recipe mixes butter, onion, potatoes and cheese into a creamy casserole dish that is the perfect side dish for Easter.
- SWEET POTATO PONE | This Sweet Potato Pone is a Classic Southern Soul Food Dish that can work as a dessert or a side dish! It’s like a sweet potato casserole that is also somewhere between a pudding and cake! You’ve gotta try this delicious recipe to see and taste it for yourself! And it’s a great vegetarian dish too!
- SCALLOPED POTATOES AND HAM | An easy, cheesy scalloped potatoes and ham recipe that will be a crowd favorite. Perfect for a dinner or as a side dish for a family meal, this classic casserole is super simple to make.
- CROCKPOT CHEESY POTATOES | Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes are so easy to make. We made ours with hashbrowns in our slow cooker and it tastes delicious. Perfect for a crowd.
- CORN PUDDING CASSEROLE | This Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe is the perfect side dish for any occasion. Using Jiffy Corn Muffin mix makes this quick, easy and delicious.
Delicious Breakfast Casseroles
- BANANA BAKED OATMEAL | This Banana Baked Oatmeal is an easy, delicious breakfast recipe full of simple, authentic ingredients. This Oatmeal Bake is sweetened with bananas and brown sugar and topped with Chocolate Chips to get your day started off right!
- CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST BAKE | This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake is one of the easiest breakfast recipes I’ve ever seen! Using refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls, all you’ve got to do is add some eggs, milk, heavy cream, nutmeg, cinnamon and Vanilla for a delicious Cinnamon Roll Casserole. You can top it with maple syrup or just use the icing that comes with the Cinnamon Rolls!
- CINNAMON ROLL PEACH COBBLER | This Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is a fun new take on a classic recipe! Great as either a dessert or a breakfast treat, this dish is super easy to make with just 5 simple ingredients!
- CROCKPOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | This Crockpot Breakfast Casserole is an easy, delicious way to start your day! Put it in your Slow cooker before you go to bed at night and wake up the the yummy smells of eggs, cheese, onions and hashbrowns!
- FRENCH TOAST BAKE | These French Dip Sliders make a fun family meal or an awesome appetizer for your next party. Hawaiian Rolls, hearty roast beef, cheese and caramelized onions. Oh my… what else can I say? You NEED to try these immediately.
- BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | This Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is an easy, delicious way to start any morning! Just throw it together by combining a can of biscuit dough, milk, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Top with fresh blueberries and throw it in the oven for a breakfast bake threat that is perfect for special occasions, treating guests or the holidays!
- TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | Wake up to a slice of bliss with this delicious Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole! We make ours with Sausage, Eggs, Tater Tots and TONS of Cheese! But there great thing about this recipe is that you can add, subtract and tweak ingredients to your heart’s content! Read below for the recipe and some yummy ideas to make it your own!