This Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole is made with just five ingredients and will make the perfect side dish for holidays or any occasion.
Casseroles Are King!
Here at Bubba Pie, we are always on the lookout for great casseroles. Casseroles are so awesome because they are incredibly easy to make and can serve so many purposes. You can use them as a main course, side dish or bring them to a potluck or pitch in. There are a ton great casserole recipes out there, like this Corn Pudding Casserole and this hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
Every year, during Thanksgiving, it seems like someone will always bring a Green Bean Casserole. And, every year, it actually ends up being my favorite dish on the table. It is the thing that I ALWAYS go back for seconds (and thirds) for. So, it was only a matter of time before we published our own Green Bean Casserole on this site.
The secret ingredient for our Green Bean Casserole is Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup. There is just something about putting Cream of Mushroom soup into a recipe that just makes it more comforting, especially on a cold day!
Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole Ingredients
Other than Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, what other ingredients will you need? Honestly, just a handful and you probably already have these in your cupboards!
- canned green beans
- cream of mushroom soup
- french fried onions
- soy sauce
- black pepper
I hope you enjoy this Green Bean Casserole Recipe. I love the creamy green beans and soup topped with those crunch french fried onions. It’s such a great texture combination! Of course, like all casseroles, feel free to experiment with salt and pepper according to your taste. Often, adding just the right amount of either can make any casserole really stand out!
I’d love to know how this recipe worked out for you. Please leave your feedback in the comments. Enjoy!
Campbell's Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans 14.5 ounce each, green beans, drained
- 1 can 10.5 oz, cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/3 cups french fried onions divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Mix beans, soup, 2/3 of the french fried onions, milk and soy sauce together in a bowl. Mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish. Season with pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with additional french fried onions. Return to over and bake for an additional 5 minute until onions are browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Of course, like all casseroles, feel free to experiment with salt and pepper according to your taste. Often, adding just the right amount of either can make any casserole really stand out!