Simple, wholesome and delicious, these Easy Honey Glazed Carrots only have 3 ingredients and are ready in just minutes. This healthy, nutritious recipe will have everyone wanting seconds!
ALSO, CHECK OUT OUR GARLIC ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE!
Easy Side Dish Recipes
Here at Bubba Pie, we do LOVE side dishes. So, it’s no surprise that we’ve got a ton of side dish recipes on this site. If you’ve made any of our recipes before, you know that we are all about SIMPLE and EASY recipes!
What we LOVE that these Honey Glazed Carrots, is that while they are so quick and easy to make, they dress up really well. Even though they are a really inexpensive dish to create, they can be a delicious side dish for more formal meals like holiday celebrations, dinner parties or romantic evenings. On top of that, they are tender, buttery and sweet and basically just “out of this world” good!
Honey Glazed Carrots Recipe
So what do you need to get started? Just 3 ingredients! See the recipe card below for the full recipe!
- CARROTS – any carrots will do. We used baby carrots. You can also cut up larger carrots. Rainbow carrots, if you can find them, would make a beautiful presentation. Just make sure they are all the same size for even cooking.
- BUTTER – we used unsalted butter. But using salted butter could also work to balance out the sweetness of the honey.
- HONEY – don’t have honey? You could also sub for real Maple Syrup. I’m talking about the REAL stuff here!
- PARSLEY (OPTIONAL) – give it a splash of color and flavor just before serving.
How To Store Honey Glazed Carrots
If you have leftovers ( you probably won’t!). You can store these carrots in an airtight container in your refrigerator. They should be good for up to 3 days. Reheating in the microwave is fine.
I would not freeze this recipe.
What To Serve With Honey Glazed Carrots?
- BREADED PORK TENDERLOIN SANDWICH
- SHAKE AND BAKE PORK CHOPS
- BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS
- CROCKPOT RANCH PORK CHOPS
- SLOW COOKER HAM WITH PINEAPPLE
- CROCKPOT CUBE STEAK
I hope you enjoy this easy side dish recipe! Let me know how these Honey Glazed Carrots work out for you in the comments section!
LOOKING FOR MORE VEGETABLE SIDE DISHES? CHECK OUT:
- ZUCCHINI CORN FRITTERS
- GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- ARKANSAS GREEN BEANS
- BACON WRAPPED GREEN BEANS
- SPICY GREEN BEANS
- CORN AND TOMATO SALAD
Easy Honey Glazed Carrots
- 1 bag 1 lb, mini carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- chopped parsley optional for serving
Add carrots to a skillet and add about 1" of water into the skillet.
Heat on medium high heat, covered, until boiling.
Continue to boil until carrots are soft and tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
Add butter to the skillet and cook on medium, flipping occasionally until carrots are browned.
Reduce heat to low and add honey. Stir to evenly coat.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.