This Everything Bagel Dip only has 3 ingredients and is perfect for any occasion! Fluffy, creamy and seasoned with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, it’s a simple recipe that will have everyone coming back for more!
Easy Party Dips
When I arrive at a party, the first thing I’m looking for is the food spread. Particularly, I am looking to see if they have any dips. I LOVE a good dip! Hot dip, cold dip, cheesy dip, meat dip…. It doesn’t matter! And I’ll dip anything into it, even veggies!
Here at Bubba Pie, we’ve made some awesome party dips! Some of my favorites are:
- 3 INGREDIENT CHILI CHEESE DIP
- CHIPPED BEEF DIP
- MISSISSIPPI SIN DIP
- HOT CORN PARTY DIP
- BEER CHEESE DIP
- TEXAS TRASH DIP
- 4 INGREDIENT FIESTA CORN DIP
- DILL PICKLE DIP
- HAM SALAD DIP
- VELVEETA ROTEL DIP
- BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
Today, we are going to keep the Dip action going with this SUPER easy recipe for Everything Bagel Dip!
Everything Bagel Dip
Some people are calling this the Everything Bagel Dip and some call it Everything But The Bagel Dip. I’m honestly not sure which one is correct. The “but” comes from the fact that the secret ingredient of this recipe is Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
If you’ve never had it or seen it, it’s a magical blend of sesame seeds, salt, and aromatics that makes just about everything taste better! We use it on eggs, salads, sandwiches and, my favorite, Avocado Toast!
Other than the seasoning, all you’ll need is:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
Can You Make Your Own Seasoning?
Yep! You sure can! The recipe is pretty easy! He is what you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
Some people add 1/2 tablespoon of caraway seeds. You add that is that sounds good! Need to know how to toast your sesame seeds? That’s pretty easy! Just heat a medium sized skillet to a low-medium heat and put your sesame seeds in there for about 1 minute. That should do it! If you are using this seasoning in something that you will be baking, it may actually be best not to toast them at all, as they may get “over done” in the baking process!
What To Dip In Everything Bagel Dip?
This dips works with just about anything you want to dip into it, including:
- Bagel Chips (of coarse!)
- Pretzel Thins
- Corn Chips
- Ritz Crackers
- Raw Vegetables
It’s also a great spread for a sandwich or, obviously, to put on your bagel!
Notes, Tips and Suggestions
This recipe is SO EASY! But here are some things to consider as you’re setting out to make this dip!
- MAKE SURE THE CREAM CHEESE IS SOFTENED- This recipe is so much easier to make if your Cream Cheese is softened enough!
- DOES THIS NEED TO SET IN THE REFRIGERATOR?- Technically, no. But it is better if you let it sit for a couple hours covered in the fridge. You CAN make this the day ahead and let it sit overnight in the fridge!
- CUT SOME CALORIES?- I have seen versions of this dip where they sub the sour cream for Non-Fat or Greek Yogurt. I’ve heard it’s not quite as good (obviously). I haven’t tried it myself so I can’t say. But go for it if you really want to slim it up some.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Everything Bagel Dip! We’d love to know how it turns out in the comment section!
Everything Bagel Dip
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup everything but the bagel seasoning
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add the sour cream and beat until combined.
Fold in the seasoning.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more seasoning. Serve with bagel chips for dipping.
Makes 8 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup everything but the bagel seasoning
Bagel chips for serving
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and beat until combined.
- Fold in the seasoning.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with more seasoning. Serve with bagel chips for dipping.