Looking for a quick and easy party dip for your next gathering? This Slow Cooker Fiesta Corn Dip only has 4 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to throw together! Creamy, cheesy with just the right amount of spice, you can also add more ingredients to tweak it however you want! Read below for some suggestions to make this Fiesta even more fun!
Easy Dip Recipes
I’ve gotta be honest, I’m a sucker for a really good dip. When I show up at a party, if there is a homemade dip there, you know where I’m going to be hanging out. Whether I’m dipping vegetables, crackers, pita chips, Fritos or Tortilla Chips, I’m just happy to be dipping!
We’ve certainly made some tasty dips on here. Some of our favorites are:
Now that we are heading into the Holiday season, I know that we are going to be entertaining a bit more. So I thought it would be fun to share a SUPER easy and simple party dip to make for friends and family. So, check out this 4 ingredient Fiesta Corn Dip!
Fiesta Corn Dip
You gotta love anything that only takes 4 ingredients to make, right? Just dump it all in your Slow Cooker, set it and forget it. Pretty soon, your kitchen will be filled with the smell of this cheesy, Mexican inspired dip!
Ready to get started? He is what you’ll need:
- Canned fiesta corn (drained)
- Jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Cream cheese
What To Serve With Your Fiesta Corn Dip?
Just about anything will be great dipped into this recipe. You can use Fritos, tortilla chips, celery, carrots, pita chips or even bread sticks.
This would be an awesome way to make Nachos as well, if you are looking to make it more of a meal. Just pour some of this dip over a pile of tortilla chips. You can top it with more cheese, sour cream, guacamole, cilantro or any other topping that sounds good!
Other Notes, Tips and Suggestions
- CORN- We love the Fiesta style corn it this recipe, but you can use any style of canned corn that you’d like. Just make sure to drain the canned corn as much as possible before adding it to your Slow Cooker.
- ADD ONS- Other add ons that could rev this recipe up are some red onions, red or green peppers, green onions or Rotel Tomatoes.
- CREAM CHEESE- Another fun idea is to substitute the regular Cream Cheese with Vegetable Cream Cheese!
I hope you enjoy this easy recipe for Fiesta Corn Dip! Thanks for reading!
Fiesta Corn Dip
- 1 15.25- ounce can fiesta corn
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese
Combine the drained fiesta corn, jalapeno, and shredded cheese in the bowl of a slow cooker. Stir to mix.
Place the cream cheese on top of the corn mixture.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for 2 hours. Halfway through the cook time, remove the lid and stir the ingredients to mix the cream cheese into the corn mixture. Continue cooking for the remaining time.