These Oatmeal Reese’s Pieces Cookies are the perfect comfort food for any occasion! These soft, chewy oatmeal cookies have the sweet and salty combo of Reese’s Pieces to take them over the top!
LOOKING FOR MORE COOKIE RECIPES? CHECK OUT OUR:
- RED VELVET CAKE MIX COOKIES
- STRAWBERRY CAKE MIX COOKIES
- SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE COOKIES
- BLUEBERRY THUMBPRINT COOKIES
Do You Love Cookies As Much As I Do? Probably Not!
Cookies, cookies cookies! If you have spent any amount of time on this website, you will quickly realize that we love cookies!… And casseroles! I honestly think that cookies may be the perfect dessert. I love how easy they are to eat. I love how there are so many things that you can do with them (seriously, do you know how many different ways there are to make a chocolate chip cookie? Just google it!). I love holiday cookies, ice cream cookies, cookie sandwiches, frosted cookies. I love cookie dough. I could go on. But I think you get the point.
Oatmeal Cookies: The Underappreciated Cookie
Oatmeal cookies are one of those type of cookies that I always overlook. You know, you see the tray with three types of cookies on them: chocolate chip, snickerdoodles and oatmeal raisin? I feel like the Oatmeal Raisin are always the last to be taken. I, myself, would usually go for the chocolate chip or snickerdoodle first as well. But, honestly, everytime I have any sort of oatmeal cookie, I am reminded about how much I love them!
Oatmeal Reese’s Pieces Cookies
So, I thought it was about time to put a recipe for an oatmeal cookie on Bubba Pie. And, while Oatmeal Raisin cookies are the most popular cookie, the combination of Oatmeal and Peanut Butter is pretty awesome too. So, wouldn’t it be cool to add my all time favorite candy into an Oatmeal cookies? Thus, here we have a recipe for Oatmeal Reese’s Pieces Cookies!
What Ingredients Do You Need For Oatmeal Reese’s Pieces Cookies?
Just like so many recipes here on this site, we keep it super simple! Take a look below and I’m willing to bet you may not even need to go to the store to grab these ingredients!
- butter, softened
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar, packed
- smooth peanut butter
- instant oats
- a/p flour
- baking powder
- Reese’s Pieces
I hope you enjoy these cookies! They are great for any occasion! Please let me know how they turned out for you in the comments section! Take care!
Oatmeal Reese's Pieces Cookies
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 cup a/p flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, both sugars and eggs until creamy.
- Add peanut butter, oats, flour and baking powder. Mix together until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Add Reese’s Pieces and carefully fold into batter.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop cookie batter onto the lined cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes and allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!