Perfect for a quick breakfast treat this Fall, these Easy Apple Cinnamon Pancakes are exploding with all the flavors of Autumn. Made with our favorite shortcut, Bisquick, these pancakes are infused with shredded Apples and just the right amount of cinnamon.
Recipes For The Fall
Here in the Midwest, we are all about Fall Flavors. The leaves are changing color, the weather has cooled off and everywhere you look you can see freshly picked apples. It would be a sin not to find some tasty ways to use them in a recipe, right?
So here at Bubba Pie, we are all about Apple Recipes, especially desserts. Some of our favorites are:
- Caramel Apple Salad– This Caramel Apple Salad has crisp, tart apples, pudding, peanuts and pineapple covered with a light whipped topping. Drizzle some caramel over everything and what’s not to love!?! This makes a great recipe for the Fall or a fun summer cookout with friend and family.
- Apple Cinnamon Bread– This Apple Cinnamon Bread is a soft, delicious treat that combines lightly spiced sweet apples and authentic Fall flavors. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a midday treat, you’ve got to try this yummy recipe!
- Crockpot Apple Dump Cake– Another shortcut we love is our Slow Cooker. This is a great make ahead recipe for entertaining a crowd. Dessert will be all ready for them as soon they finish dinner!
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies– Grab a taste of Autumn with these chewy Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Fresh Apple, hearty oatmeal and just a touch of cinnamon make this a perfect dessert for the Fall.
- Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting– This is a great cupcake recipe for a pitch in or a potluck.
- Easy Bisquick Apple Cobbler– If you spend any time on this site, you know we LOVE shortcuts. And one of our favorite baking shortcuts is to use Bisquick in recipes. This recipe is quick, easy and does NOT disappoint.
We also love our tasty breakfast recipes on here. From Rhodes Rolls Monkey Bread to our easy French Toast Bake, we are no strangers to starting our day off RIGHT! On Saturday mornings, my husband loves to go downstairs with our daughter to make pancakes for the family. They are always creating different, adventurous (sometimes TOO adventurous) flavors of pancakes. But this pancake recipe that really highlights everything we love about Fall flavors is definitely a keeper.
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
This recipe is SOOO easy to make. That is mostly because it is using one of our favorite ingredients: Bisquick. We LOVE making things with Bisquick, from Casseroles to Chicken Fingers, you just can’t go wrong with it! Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- Bisquick Mix
- White Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Granny Smith Apple, Peeled and Shredded
What Is The Best Apple For Apple Cinnamon Pancakes?
It’s always good to bake with a firmer apple that will hold it’s shape in the recipe. We almost always use Granny Smith Apples for recipes like this. You could also use Jonagold, Braeburn or even Honey Crisp. Just note that some apples are sweeter than Granny Smith Apples. Honey Crisps are VERY sweet!
Notes, Tips and Variations
- What Cookware To Use– We cook our pancakes on a non-stick pan over a medium-low heat. We either spray it with a cooking spray or put some butter into the pan to melt and then cook the pancakes in that. Either way works. The butter can give your pancakes a nice crispy edge to them!
- Add Nuts- Sprinkling these with some crushed Pecans, Walnuts or almond slivers would be delicious! Our son is allergic to tree nuts so we opted out of that.
- Other Toppings- We simple put a pat of butter on some real maple syrup on ours and it was fantastic. Always use REAL maple syrup, not the cheap store brand stuff. We aren’t shy about were to cut costs on recipes, but some things are worth the extra money. Real Maple Syrup is one of them. Other toppings could be powdered sugar, whipped cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce.
I hope you enjoy these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. Once you see how easy they are to make, you’ll never have “normal” pancakes again. Just don’t talk to my daughter, she will give you some of here more adventurous pancake ideas. This includes putting Skittles in pancakes or even chopping up Oatmeal Cream Pies to put in them. Ugghh…. That girl…..
Easy Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 2 Cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple Peeled and Shredded
- Heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour batter into circles on the skillet about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- When you see the batter starting to bubble in the middle, flip over.
- Top with butter and maple syrup or whatever toppings you enjoy.