These Cinnamon Apple Pancakes are an easy, delicious breakfast treat exploding with Fall Flavors. Made with our favorite shortcut, Bisquick, these pancakes are infused with shredded Apples and just the right amount of cinnamon.
Why You Will Love Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- EASY – No need to wake up early for this pancake recipe! We use Bisquick to make these pancakes and they are so quick and simple!
- DELICIOUS – Say goodby to boring, normal pancakes. These pancakes are full of apple, cinnamon and vanilla flavors and then topped with your favorite topping. Yum and yum!
- FALL FLAVORS – This time of year, we are always looking for Apple Flavored treats. This is a great way to enjoy the season in a new recipe!
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
This recipe is SOOO easy to make. That is mostly because it is using one of our favorite ingredients: Bisquick! For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below.
- Bisquick Mix
- White Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Granny Smith Apple, Peeled and Shredded
What Is The Best Apple For Apple Cinnamon Pancakes?
It’s always good to bake with a firmer apple that will hold it’s shape in the recipe. We almost always use Granny Smith Apples for recipes like this. You could also use Jonagold, Braeburn or even Honey Crisp Apples. Just note that some apples are sweeter than Granny Smith Apples. Honey Crisps are VERY sweet!
Can You Freeze Pancakes?
Yep! Pancakes freeze great! Just allow them to cool to room temperature, divide them with parchment paper and put in a freezer bag or freezer safe container. They will be good for about 4 months. You can reheat them in the microwave, or better yet, just pop them in the toaster.
Notes, Tips and Variations
- What Cookware To Use– We cook our pancakes on a hot griddle or non-stick pan over a medium heat. We either spray it with a cooking spray or put some butter into the pan to melt and then cook the pancakes in that. Either way works. The butter can give your pancakes a nice crispy edge to them!
- Add Nuts- Sprinkling these with some crushed Pecans, Walnuts or almond slivers would be delicious! Our son is allergic to tree nuts so we opted out of that.
- How To Know When To Flip Your Pancakes- When bubbles start to form in the middle of your pancakes and the edges just start to get golden-brown, you know it’s time to flip them!
- Other Toppings- Other toppings could be powdered sugar, whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce. Or for a really decadent treat, pour some warm apple pie filling on top.
- Don’t Overmix- When making the pancake batter, stir the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients together, don’t overmix, or you pancakes may turn dry and dense. Whisk until the mixture is just incorporated.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES FOR THE FALL? CHECK OUT:
- Caramel Apple Salad– This Caramel Apple Salad has crisp, tart apples, pudding, peanuts and pineapple covered with a light whipped topping. Drizzle some caramel over everything and what’s not to love!?! This makes a great recipe for the Fall or a fun summer cookout with friend and family.
- Apple Cinnamon Bread– This Apple Cinnamon Bread is a soft, delicious treat that combines lightly spiced sweet apples and authentic Fall flavors. Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a midday treat, you’ve got to try this yummy recipe!
- Crockpot Apple Dump Cake– Another shortcut we love is our Slow Cooker. This is a great make ahead recipe for entertaining a crowd. Dessert will be all ready for them as soon they finish dinner!
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies– Grab a taste of Autumn with these chewy Apple Oatmeal Cookies. Fresh Apple, hearty oatmeal and just a touch of cinnamon make this a perfect dessert for the Fall.
- Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting– This is a great cupcake recipe for a pitch in or a potluck.
- Easy Bisquick Apple Cobbler– If you spend any time on this site, you know we LOVE shortcuts. And one of our favorite baking shortcuts is to use Bisquick in recipes. This recipe is quick, easy and does NOT disappoint.
Easy Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- 2 Cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple Peeled and Shredded
- Heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour batter into circles on the skillet about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- When you see the batter starting to bubble in the middle, flip over.
- Top with butter and maple syrup or whatever toppings you enjoy.