These Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to make! In just minutes, you can get a homemade version of this classic Breakfast treat. Using just a few simple ingredients, you can have a tasty breakfast OR brunch!
WANT MORE CINNAMON ROLL RECIPES? CHECK OUT OUR:
Ok, I’ve decided it! Bisquick is one of the greatest inventions ever! Since we’ve started this website, we’ve used it in so many delicious things! It’s like the ultimate shortcut for so many recipes!
Last week, we shared a recipe for Bisquick Coffee Cake. We thought we’d keep the breakfast pastries rolling this week by sharing this recipe for Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls!
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
The first thing to note about these Cinnamon Rolls is that they are made with no yeast. So, they aren’t as light and flakey as a traditional Cinnamon Roll is. But they are still delicious and SOOOO easy to make.
Otherwise, as long as you’ve got a box of Bisquick Baking Mix in your pantry (and you should ALWAYS have a box of Bisquick in your pantry), you’ve probably already got all the ingredients that you will need to have these yummy cinnamon rolls creating delicious smells in your kitchen!
Here is what you’ll need:
FOR THE CINNAMON ROLLS
- White sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Bisquick baking mix
- Vanilla extract
- Butter, melted
FOR THE GLAZE
- Powdered sugar
Storing Your Cinnamon Rolls
Your Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls should be good in an airtight container for about 2 days. If you’d like to extend their shelf-life a bit, you can store them in the refrigerator. Obviously, these rolls are best served warm. But about 20 seconds in the microwave should do the job.
Can you freeze these Cinnamon Rolls? Yes. You can. Although I wouldn’t freeze them after you put the frosting on them.
Other Notes, Tips and Variations
- TO BROWN?- Keep an eye on the rolls as they are baking. If it is looking like they are getting to burnt on top, cover them with aluminum foil for the remainder of the baking.
- DON’T OVERMIX- When making the dough, don’t overmix the ingredients. Mix until they are just combined.
- SUB BUTTERMILK- You can try subbing Buttermilk for the regular milk to make these Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls a little softer. But regular milk works fine!
- ADD NUTMEG- We wanted to keep things simple, so we didn’t do it. But you can certainly add a little nutmeg along with your cinnamon to add some flavor to this recipe. Around 1/2 tsp should do it!
- ADD SOME FALL FLAVOR?- You could also try using a Caramel Glaze on top of the Cinnamon Rolls. We have a delicious recipe for a Caramel Glaze that would work awesome with this recipe!
Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
Preheat oven to 375 and grease an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Seat aside.
Mix 2 tablespoons of white sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Add baking mix and 2 tablespoons of white sugar together in a bowl and mix well.
Add milk and vanilla.
Mix until dough forms. Don't over mix!
Sprinkle additional baking mix (or flour) onto a flat, dry surface and knead dough about 10 times. Roll into a 15"x9" rectangle with a flour coated rolling pin. Use a pastry brush to spread melted butter on the rectangle. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Roll the dough, starting with the long edge. Cut dough into 1" pieces, or 12 rounds.
Place rolls, cut side up, in prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Cool slightly before adding glaze.
To make glaze, mix together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over cinnamon rolls.