Perfect for an office party, potluck or pitch in, these St. Patrick’s Day Mini Cheesecake Bites are easy to make, easy to share and easy to eat! A buttery oreo cookie crust is topped with creamy cheesecake and decorated with fondant shamrocks!
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes? Yep, You Can Find Them Here!
There are so many yummy recipes to enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day. If you ask my husband, all he is focused on is “Green Beer”, but there are great main dishes, side dishes and desserts that would fit great with any St. Patrick’s Day festivity.
But, if you are in charge of bringing a dish to a St. Patrick’s Day Party at your friends house or at your office, of course you want to bring a dessert, right?!?! So, we found this super cute recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Mini Cheesecake Bites. I love that they are both easy to make and easy to share. They are a great finger food dessert for a crowd and… did I mention how cute they are?
St. Patrick’s Mini Cheesecake Bites
The recipe is super simple! Just make an easy oreo crust my mixing together the cookies and the butter. Then mix up the cheesecake ingredients and bake. While everything is baking, you can make the fondant shamrocks.
Just make sure that you cook the cheesecake on the middle rack to ensure proper consistency. This may mean that you need to do a couple of rounds of baking.
These Cheesecake Bites Could Work For Any Holiday!
This recipe could be tweaked for lots of different holidays. Try some red food coloring and a red heart for Valentine’s Day, orange food coloring and a pumpkin for Halloween… Anything could work!
I hope you enjoy this recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Mini Cheesecake Bites. Let me know how they worked out for you in the comments!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES? CHECK OUT:
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE
- CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE CRESCENT ROLLS
- HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE SALAD
- MINI STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY CHEESECAKE BITES
- PHILADELPHIA CHEESECAKE BARS
- NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
St. Patrick's Day Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 30 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese bricks softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 small drops Kelly green gel food coloring
- 5-6 oz. rolling Kelly green fondant
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
- Line 2 standard-sized muffin tins with paper/parchment baking cups - set aside.
- Use a food processor to crush Oreo cookies into fine bits.
- Add Oreo crumbs into a small bowl, followed by melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Pack approx. 1 ½ tbsp of the Oreo mixture at the bottom of each section of the lined muffin tins. Bake for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and eggs.
- Add sour cream and sugar, mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add green gel food coloring and continue to mix until mixture is tinted completely.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into each section of the lined muffin tin, right on top of the Oreo crust - fill it up about ¾ of the way.
- Bake pans separately (since you will always want to use the middle rack), each for 20-22 minutes.
- As the cheesecakes bake, shape the fondant into St. Patrick’s clovers. To make one, roll out 6 spheres, about half of an inch thick.
- Take two spheres and press them together, giving them a point on one end. This will create a heart shape. Repeat for the other 2 pairs of spheres.
- Press the three fondant hearts together, with one in the center and the other two on the side, slightly angled.
- Repeat 23 more times to have enough for the two dozen mini cheesecakes.
- Once cheesecakes are done baking, allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes then refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place one fondant clover on each cheesecake. Serve and enjoy!