These Mini Strawberry Cheesecake bites are so simple and easy to make. The perfect dessert recipe for a pitch-in, potluck or holiday party. A soft graham cracker crust is paired with a smooth, rich cheesecake layer that is infused with fresh strawberries. These bite-sized cheesecakes are the perfect portion for the perfect ending to any meal!
Why Mini Cheesecakes?
These days, I’ve been loving “Mini” dessert portions. The recent holidays have inspired a couple of these recipes, like these St. Patrick’s Mini Cheesecake Bites and these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites! I think they are awesome recipes because they are easy to make, easy to transport, easy to eat and are the perfect portion. This makes them great to bring to any gathering if you are in charge of dessert. As much as I’ve seen full sized cheesecakes laying out on dessert spreads, I often seem them go untouched because no one wants to be the first one to start cutting into the cake, making a mess and dishing it on a plate. We all like stuff we can just grab and go! That is where these mini strawberry cheesecake bites come in!
Do You Need A Springform Pan To Make Mini Cheesecakes?
Nope! That is what is so awesome about this recipe! No special cookware needed at all! Just a standard muffin tin is all that you will need to keep these cheesecakes in shape during baking!
How Do I Keep My Mini Cheesecake Bites From Sinking?
While you run less of a risk of your cheesecake cracking and sinking in this mini version, you will still want to make sure they are completely cooked before taking them out of oven. To do this, the center should be just slightly jiggly before you take them out. The edges should be nice and firm. DO NOT stick a toothpick in the center! And, one you take them out of the oven, allow them to cool, this will help the outside of the cheesecakes firm up the inside for a nice, smooth and creamy finish.
What Ingredients Will I Need?
Here is the super simple list of ingredients! We keep everything pretty straightforward here at Bubba Pie!
- graham crackers
- cream cheese, softened
- sour cream
- granulated sugar
How Long Will These Mini Cheesecake Bites Last In The Refrigerator?
You should be able to keep this dessert in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just put them in some tupperware to help keep them fresh!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES? CHECK OUT:
- PHILADELPHIA CHEESECAKE BARS
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES
- BLUEBERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE
- CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE CRESCENT ROLLS
- HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE SALAD
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers approx. 6 standard size graham crackers, pulsed in a food processor
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 12 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 12 strawberries divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Scoop about 1 ½ tbsp of the graham cracker mixture into each section of the muffin tin and press down evenly. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, eggs, sour cream and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat until smooth.
- Cut off the top of 6 strawberries and cut into small pieces. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop the cream cheese and strawberry mixture into each section of the muffin tin, right on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before adding strawberry.