These Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are so simple and easy to make. A buttery graham cracker crust is paired with a smooth, rich, creamy cheesecake filling that is infused with fresh strawberries. These bite-sized cheesecakes are the perfect portion for the perfect ending to any meal!
Why You Will Love Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- PERFECT TO SHARE: Everyone loves cheesecake. But it can sometimes be a little tough to share. Or intimidating to commit to a whole piece. These handheld desserts are perfect for parties, potlucks or pitchins because guests can get that decadent cheesecake experience in a grab and go, bite-sized portion!
- EASY – Who knew a cheesecake recipe could be this easy?!?!?! And it’s got a homemade pie crust that is SOOO simple! No blind baking, no springform pans… just a few simple ingredients and a couple of easy steps!
What Ingredients Will I Need?
For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below. But here is what you’ll need to get started.
- GRAHAM CRACKERS – For your crust. You could also make the crust out of Nilla Wafers or Oreos.
- BUTTER – Unsalted Butter. Melted and combined with the Graham Crackers to make the crust.
- CREAM CHEESE – Softened. We would not recommend using low fat cream cheese in this recipe.
- EGGS – Make sure you bring the eggs to room temperature.
- SOUR CREAM – You can probably get away with using light sour cream here if you want to trim a few calories.
- GRANULATED SUGAR – White sugar to add sweetness to the cheesecake.
- STRAWBERRIES – As a garnish.
Do You Need A Springform Pan To Make Mini Cheesecakes?
Nope! That is what is so awesome about this recipe! No special cookware needed at all! Just a standard muffin tin is all that you will need to keep these cheesecakes in shape during baking!
How Long Will These Mini Cheesecake Bites Last In The Refrigerator?
You should be able to keep this dessert in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just put them in some tupperware to help keep them fresh!
You can freeze Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes. Just allow to fully cool and put in a freezer safe container or freezer bags. They will be good in your freezer for about 4 months. Allow to thaw in the refrigerator. But they can also taste great as frozen treats!
How Do I Keep My Mini Cheesecake Bites From Sinking?
While you run less of a risk of your cheesecake cracking and sinking in this mini version, you will still want to make sure they are completely cooked before taking them out of oven. To do this, the center should be just slightly jiggly before you take them out. The edges should be nice and firm. DO NOT stick a toothpick in the center! And, one you take them out of the oven, allow them to cool, this will help the outside of the cheesecakes firm up the inside for a nice, smooth and creamy finish.
Items To Help With This Recipe
Notes, Tips and FAQs
- USE CUPCAKE LINERS – Make sure you are using cupcake liners in your muffin pan. This will make getting them out after you bake them a lot easier.
- MACERATE STRAWBERRIES – If desired, slice up the strawberries and sprinkle a couple tablespoons of white sugar on top of them. Let them sit in a bowl in your fridge for a couple hours. This will soften them and you’ll get a sort of Strawberry Sauce that you can scoop over these cheesecakes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES? CHECK OUT:
- PHILADELPHIA CHEESECAKE BARS
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES
- BLUEBERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE
- CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE CRESCENT ROLLS
- HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE SALAD
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers approx. 6 standard size graham crackers, pulsed in a food processor
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 12 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 12 strawberries divided
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Scoop about 1 ½ tbsp of the graham cracker mixture into each section of the muffin tin and press down evenly. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, eggs, sour cream and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat until smooth.
- Cut off the top of 6 strawberries and cut into small pieces. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop the cream cheese and strawberry mixture into each section of the muffin tin, right on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before adding strawberry.