This Oreo Pudding Pie is a simple, delicious no bake dessert recipe! A creamy, mousse filling is piled on an Oreo Pie Crust and topped with crushed cookies!
Why You Will Love Oreo Pudding Pie
- EASY – With just 5 simple ingredients, this is such a simple recipe that is perfect for beginners or bakers of any level! A fun dessert recipe for the kids to help out with!
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION – Great for cookouts, pitch ins, BBQs, Tailgating, Church Functions or Potlucks!
- DELICIOUS – It’s got a light, creamy pudding filling that works great with the chocolate of the crust and the cookies on top. And there are lots of different ways you can change this dessert up to make it even more fun!
No Bake Oreo Pudding Pie
For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below. But here is what you’ll need to get started:
- OREO PIE CRUST – We used a store bought pie Oreo Crust for an easy shortcut. But you can make a homemade one if you’d like. You can also use a Graham Cracker Pie Crust or any other pie crust you’d like.
- OREO COOKINS N’ CREAM INSTANT PUDDING MIX – You should be able to find this at the store. But, you can also use Vanilla pudding mix, French Vanilla, Banana, Cheesecake or even Chocolate Pudding Mix.
- MILK – We used 2% Milk. But you can also use Half and Half or even heavy cream to make this dessert a little richer.
- WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING – We used Cool Whip. You’ll need to make sure it is thawed before you use it.
- OREO COOKIES – Crushed and divided.
What Is The Best Way To Crush Oreos?
You’ll need crushed cookies for this recipe. You can use a food processor, which would do the job quickly. But that would give you some more dishes to clean. We like to put our cookies in a zip lock baggie and crush them with a roll pin. That way you can crush them to your desired consistency. Some people like their cookies finely crushed like Oreo crumbs and some like them to be a little more chunky.
Storage and Freezing
You’ll need to store the pie in an airtight container in your refrigerator. It must be kept cold. Leftovers should stay good for about 5 days. Oreo Pudding Pie freezes great! Just put it in a freezer safe container and it will be good in the freezer for about 4 months. You can thaw overnight in your fridge. But this Oreo Pie also makes a great frozen treat!
Notes, Tips and FAQs
- USE A STAND MIXER – You really need to whip all of the ingredients together. So, if you’ve got a stand mixer, it will make your life a lot easier when you stir everything together!
- CUTTING OREO PUDDING PIE – Use a small, sharp knife to cut.
- GLUTEN FREE – You can make this dessert Gluten-Free by using Gluten-Free Cookies and/or Gluten-Free Pie Crust.
We hope you enjoy this Oreo Pudding Pie No Bake Recipe. We’d love to hear how it turns out in the comment section. Happy Eating!
LOOKING FOR MORE DESSERT RECIPES LIKE THIS? CHECK OUT:
- BANANA SPLIT CAKE
- BISQUICK STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
- BLUEBERRY NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- BLUEBERRY YUM YUM
- CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE
- MILLION DOLLAR PIE
- NO BAKE BANANA CREAM PIE
Oreo Pudding Pie
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 4.2 ounce package Oreo cookies 'n cream pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies divided
- Beat together the pudding and milk for around two minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken. Allow it to rest for five minutes to fully thicken.
- Fold in the whipped topping and half the crushed Oreos.
- Spread the mixture in the pie crust and top with remaining crushed Oreos.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for four hours.