Comfort Food Can Be Spicy Too
Hot For Hot Sauce
Easy Homemade Buffalo Sauce Recipe
- Hot sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- White vinegar
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
Storing/Freezing Homemade Buffalo Sauce
You can store this Buffalo Sauce in your refrigerator inside an air-tight container. It should be good for up to one month. If you need to keep your Homemade Buffalo Sauce for longer, you can always freeze it as well. How to freezer your Buffalo Sauce? Easy, simply let if fully cool. Then put it in an airtight container or bag. You can also freeze it in ice trays as well, so you can just take out the little portions you may need!
Making a batch of this Homemade Buffalo Sauce will give you the perfect ingredient whether you use it at a Buffalo Chicken Sauce or to add some heat to a variety of other dishes. This particular Buffalo Hot Sauce Recipe does have quite a kick to it. If it is a little too spicy for you, you can always curb the addition of the cayenne pepper. Or, if needed, crank it up a bit!
Homemade Buffalo Sauce Recipe
- 1 jar 12 oz, hot sauce
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup paprika
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and heat on medium heat stirring constantly.
- When mixture begins to boil, continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.