This is quickest and easiest Pasta Salad Recipe that we’ve made on this website! This Salad Supreme Pasta Salad Recipe is named after it’s secret ingredient, McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning. Just mix in some veggies with your favorite pasta, add the Salad Supreme Seasoning and some Italian Dressing and you’ve got a tasty side dish for cookouts, pitch ins, potlucks or tailgating parties!
Pasta Salad Recipes
Now that we are in the middle of summer, I’ve been all about the Pasta Salad Recipes lately. And we’ve made some tasty ones! Some of my latest favorites have been:
- SOUTHWEST PASTA SALAD– Rotini Pasta with a blend of corn, black beans, tomatoes, Chili Lime Dressing and Avocado.
- BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD– Ummm…. Bacon. And Ranch.. What else do I need to say?!?!
- HAWAIIAN MACARONI SALAD– This traditional Hawaiian Dish is sooo simple, yet super tasty.
- COWBOY PASTA SALAD– Pasta Salad with Ground Beef? Yes please! This Pasta Salad Recipe is so hearty that it could feed a whole army of cowboys (and cowgirls!).
Salad Supreme Pasta Salad
At first glance, this looks like your regular old pasta salad with some veggies mixed into it. But the secret ingredient is Salad Supreme Seasoning. This nifty little blend of spices works magic on all sorts of dishes, including salads, veggies and especially pasta salads! It’s zesty, bold and just a little bit spicy. Making Pasta Salad with Salad Supreme Seasoning really takes it to the next level. Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- Bowtie Pasta
- Diced Cucumber
- Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Red Bell Pepper
- Mozzarella Cheese, Cubed
- Pepperoni, diced
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Dressing
- Salad Supreme Seasoning
Notes, Tips and Variations
The greatest thing about this Salad Supreme Pasta Salad Recipe is that it is so darned quick and easy. But another great thing about it is how versatile that it is. You can easily tweak this recipe however you desire to your tastes. Here are some suggestions and prompts:
- Experiment With Pasta- I often LOVE to use Rotini Pasta in my pasta salad recipes. It always seems to be able to hold all the flavors in all of it’s nooks and crannies! Penne Pasta works great too!
- Cook Pasta Al Dente- In fact, I’ve found that the pasta will hold up best in a Pasta Salad Recipe if it is cooked even just a tad past Al Dente.
- Add More Veggies– Broccoli Florets, sliced carrots or black olives would also work great in this recipe.
- Cube The Mozzarella– As a harder cheese, the Parmesan does ok shredded, but I think keeping the Mozzarella in small cubes helps it stand up to the dressing a little better. It also gives the dish a nice texture.
- Ranch Dressing?- You can sub the Italian Dressing out for Ranch Dressing if that sounds better to you.
- Can You Make This Ahead Of Time?- Yes! In fact, this recipe takes at least 2 hours in the refrigerator to really set and let all the flavors mingle. But overnight is probably best. So if you want to make this the night before you need it, go for it!
This Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is the ultimate side dish for any potluck, pitch in, cookout or tailgating party. It’s so easy to make and your guests will love it. It will be up to you whether or not to tell them about the secret ingredient or not!
Salad Supreme Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 oz Bowtie Pasta
- 1.5 cups of Diced Cucumber
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese Cubed
- 1 Cup Pepperoni diced
- .5 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
- 12 oz Italian Dressing
- 2.5 tsp of Salad Supreme Seasoning
Cook the pasta until just past Al Dente
While Pasta is cooking, chop up your vegetables and cut the Mozzarella into cubes.
Once Pasta is cooked, rinse in cold water and drain.
Add the vegetables, Parmesan Cheese, and Mozzarella Cheese. Stir to combine.
Add Salad Supreme Seasoning and Italian Dressing.
Cover and let set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.