This No Bake Kool Aid Pie uses just four ingredients and is so easy and simple to make. Light, creamy Kool Aid and Whipped Topping are layered onto a crispy graham cracker crust. Yum! Only takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep! We used Mixed Berry Kool Aid mix but you can use any flavor you want!
As the weather is warming up a bit, we are ALL INTO no bake dessert recipes in our house. We’ve got a ton of great no bake recipes that we’ve shared on Bubba Pie. We’ve got some classic comfort food dessert recipes like this No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake and Banana Cream Pie that don’t require any time in the oven at all. Recipes like this are perfect for the summer!
Last week, we shared a recipe for Strawberry Jello Cool Whip Pie and it’s been VERY popular. So, we thought we’d stay along the same lines today and share this recipe for Kool Aid Pie!
No Bake Kool Aid Pie
This Kool Aid Pie is just MADE for summer cookouts, pool parties and fun under the sun. It isn’t too rich or too sweet, so you can have your dessert and still run around in the summer heat. No afternoon naps needed!
Can You Freeze This Pie?
Yep! This is a super easy recipe to freeze. Just wrap it in freezer wrap, aluminum foil or a ziplock baggie and it should be good in your freezer for up to 3 months. Just take it out and let it defrost in the fridge the day before you want to serve it.
Can You Make This Recipe Ahead of Time?
You’ll want to chill the pie in the refrigerator at least hour hours before it’s ready to serve. So, yes, you will actually WANT to make this ahead of time. There is no problem with just making it the day before and letting it sit in the fridge overnight.
For our recipe, we just used a store bought, pre-made Graham Cracker Crust. But if you want to make your own homemade Graham Cracker Crust, go for it! You may already have your own recipe, the this recipe is also soooo easy, you’ll have your own crust in no time. Here is what you will need:
- 14-16 “sheets” of graham crackers
- 1/2 cup of melted butter (unsalted)
Crush the graham crackers up as finely as possible (a food processor is best) and mix with the melted butter. Just press this crust up against a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Kool Aid Pie Notes and Variations
- We used the mixed berry Kool Aid Flavor, but you can use any flavor you’d like!
- This is a GREAT recipe to make with your kids. It’s easy and they can pick out their favorite color/flavor.
- With the blue color of the pie, we topped it with whipped cream and a Maraschino Cherry. This gave it a “red, white and blue” theme that makes it a perfect Fourth of July Dessert recipe idea!
- You can also top this with a fresh fruit of your choice.
No Bake Kool Aid Pie
- 1 packet mixed berry Kool Aid
- 1 14- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- Whisk together the Kool Aid and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread the mixture into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours before serving.
We used the mixed berry Kool Aid Flavor, but you can use any flavor you'd like!
This is a GREAT recipe to make with your kids. It's easy and they can pick out their favorite color/flavor.
With the blue color of the pie, we topped it with whipped cream and a Maraschino Cherry. This gave it a "red, white and blue" theme that makes it a perfect Fourth of July Dessert recipe idea!
You can also top this with a fresh fruit of your choice.