These easy No Bake Easter Treats are made with Vanilla Oreos and topped with candy eggs to look just like cute little bird nests. They are the perfect recipe for Easter!
It seems like just about every holiday is the perfect time for a yummy cookie recipe! Just like these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies for Valentine’s Day, these St. Patrick’s Day Cookies with Green M&Ms or these Chocolate Peppermint Cookies that would be perfect for Christmas.
Easter definitely has it’s opportunities for tasty treats that everyone can enjoy. We think these Baby Chick Cupcakes are absolutely adorable! But, we thought it was time to put a fun and easy Easter Cookie Recipe on this website. These Birds Nest No Bake Easter Treats are just the thing!
Birds Nest No Bake Easter Treats
I love that they are super easy to make and they take only 4 ingredients! And, obviously, you don’t need to worry about preheating an oven or cooling time. They are the perfect Easter Recipe to bring to any party, pitch-in or potluck. Or, it would be a great idea to make a batch of these and give them out to neighbors during Easter season.
What Will You Need?
Like I mentioned before, just gather up these 4 ingredients and you’ll be on your way!
- Vanilla Oreo Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Yellow Candy Melts
- Candy Eggs
Notes And Variations
We use Vanilla Oreo Cookies for this recipe, but you can use regular oreo cookies if you want to the “nest” to be a darker color. Just make sure that you give the cookies at least 30 minutes in the fridge to firm up enough to hold their shape and keep the melted candy in place.
Also, feel free to jazz these No Bake Easter Treats up a bit more with some sprinkles!
The candy eggs aren’t too hard to find during the Spring season. You should be able to grab them at your local grocery store!
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Birds Nest No Bake Easter treats. I’d love to hear some feedback on how it worked out for you in the comments. Enjoy!
No Bake Easter Treats
- 18 vanilla Oreo cookies
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup yellow candy melts
- 25-30 candy eggs
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and pulse until crumbled into fine bits.
- Fold cream cheese and Oreo crumbs together in a large bowl.
- Roll Oreo and cream cheese mixture into spheres, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Place each one on lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of a rounded teaspoon to press an indent in the center of each Oreo truffle.
- Chill truffles in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once time is up, remove truffles from the fridge.
- Microwave candy melts in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Scoop melted candy into the cavity of each Oreo truffle.
- Top the truffles off with 2-3 candy eggs each.
- Chill for an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Comments & Reviews
Edward Kowalski says
A winner! Easy, delicious & no-bake trifecta. win-win-win.
Marilyn Spirito says
Love all no bake rec. please print more if you have more Thank you. Marilyn