This Oreo Dip is one of the easiest desserts ever! With just 5 ingredients and a couple minutes of prep, this cold dessert dip is perfect for just about any occasion!
Why You Will Love Oreo Dip
- EASY RECIPE – Just a few simple ingredients a couple minutes of prep time. You can eat this sweet dip right away or let it chill in the fridge for a while!
- GREAT FOR ANY OCCASION – This Oreo Dip is great for Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Game Day parties, Graduation Parties or any joyous occaion.
- VERSATILE – There are lots of ways you can change this dip up. And lots of things that you can dip into it! See below for some ideas!
- DELICIOUS – It’s super creamy and not too rich. The crunch of the Oreos works great with the smoothness of the dip!
Oreo Dip Recipe
Just combine all the ingredients in a bowl and serve! You can either chill it in the fridge for a while or not. It’s up to you! For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below. But here is what you’ll need to get started.
- CREAM CHEESE – Make sure it’s softened. You can use low fat cream cheese if you’d like, but it may alter the flavor and texture of the dip.
- POWDERED SUGAR – Also called confectioners sugar. We don’t use too much, just enough to sweeten up the cream cheese a bit.
- WHIPPED TOPPING – Cool Whip or any other brand will work. You can use reduced fat or extra creamy, whatever will work in this easy dish!
- VANILLA EXTRACT – Adds a depth of flavor.
- OREOS – Crushed and divided up.
Storage and Freezing
Since this dip has cream cheese and whipped cream in it, it will need to be kept chilled. Store leftovers in an airtight container in your refrigerator. It should be good for 3-4 days.
What Can You Dip in Oreo Dip?
Just about anything! Here are some suggestions:
- GRAHAM CRACKERS
- VANILLA WAFERS
- FRESH FRUIT: FRESH STRAWBERRIES, APPLE SLICES, PINEAPPLE
Notes, Tips and FAQs
- USE FLAVORED CREAM CHEESE – Philadelphia Cream Cheese also makes different flavors of cream cheese that may be yummy in this dip. Try Brown Sugar and Cinnamon or Honey Pecan!
- USE DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF OREOS – You can use Double Stuff Oreo Cookies, Mint Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos or Golden Oreos could all work!
- CRUSHED OREOS – I like to put them in a ziploc bag and hammer them with the flat end of a meat tenderizer. But you could also use a rolling pin. Some people like finer “crumbs” in the dip and some like larger chunks. It’s up to you.
- USE A HAND MIXER OR KITCHEN AID – This dip may be a bit too dense to fold the ingredients together by hand. You’ll need a hand to get it nice and creamy.
We hope you enjoy this easy Oreo Dip Recipe. Let us know how it turns out in the comment section!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Whipped Topping
- 15-20 Oreos Crushed and Divided
- Take Cream Cheese out of the refrigerator to let soften to room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients with a hand mixer until creamy. If you want to keep to Oreo pieces in larger chunks, leave them out and fold them in afterwards,
- Serve right away or chill for an hour.
- Serve with the dipper of your choice!
Leave A Reply!