With only 4 ingredients, you can create these Crockpot Peanut Clusters! This popular Christmas treat is made with semi-sweet chocolate, white almond bark, peanut butter chips and salted peanuts. They are melted to perfection in your slow cooker and formed into bite sized treats that you won’t be able to stop eating! Sweet, salty and full of holiday cheer!
As the Holiday Season comes into full, wintery bloom, I set my gaze on all the wonderful treats, desserts and snacks that I love to eat this time of year. From Puppy Chow to Sugar Cookies to Chocolate and Peppermint Cookies, there are just so many delicious things to eat this time of year!
We are always on the lookout for fun new recipes to enjoy during Christmas. Today, we have one of the most popular Christmas Treat Desserts out there, Christmas Peanut Clusters. These Crockpot Peanut Clusters are super easy to make in your slow cooker and only have 4 ingredients!
Crockpot Peanut Clusters
What are Peanut Clusters? Well, they are sometimes referred to as Christmas Crack, but we would rather call them Peanut Clusters! They are a combination of two of my favorite things, peanuts and chocolate. The sweet and savory flavor combo is enhanced by the combinations of texture too! The creamy, melted chocolate and the crunchy, salty peanuts are what make this Christmas Dessert addicting!
Crockpot Peanut Clusters Ingredients
This is one of those recipes that have lots of different ways to make it. If you look around online, you’ll see tons of different versions. Some have white almond bark, white chocolate, unsalted peanuts and lots off different kinds of chocolate chips. Here at Bubba Pie, we like to keep things as simple and easy as possible. We only use 4 easy ingredients in our Peanut Clusters Recipe!
Here all you’ll need:
- 16 ounce jar of salted peanuts
- 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate
- 10 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 lb bag of vanilla candy coating
Notes, Tips and Variations
- SCOOPING ONTO YOUR PAN- There are several ways to get the melted chocolate out of the slow cooker and onto you parchment lined pan to set. Some use a wooden spoon, some use a cookie scooper. Some people even just pour everything out onto the pan, let it set and then break it all up into pieces. Experiment with what works best for you.
- STIR, STIR AND STIR!- In the instructions, I mention that you should stir at least every 20 minutes. I’m serious about this. If you don’t the chocolate could burn and stick to your Crock Pot.
- NUTS!- We used plain old salted peanuts for this recipe. And they work great. Also, we have a son with an allergy to tree nuts, so we always stay pretty conservative. But you really could use just about any nut (or combination of nuts) you’d want to in this recipe.
- CHOCOLATE- This should go without saying, but feel free to experiment with the chocolate as well. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate… anything could work!
I hope you enjoy this super simple and easy recipe for Crockpot Peanut Clusters. Have a great Holiday season and let me know how they turned out for you in the comments section!
Crockpot Peanut Clusters
With only 4 ingredients, you can create these Crockpot Peanut Clusters! This popular Christmas treat is made with semi-sweet chocolate, white almond bark, peanut butter chips and salted peanuts. They are melted to perfection in your slow cooker and formed into bite sized treats that you won't be able to stop eating! Sweet, salty and full of holiday cheer!
- 1 16 ounce jar of salted peanuts
- 1 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 10 ounce bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 1 lb bag of vanilla candy coating
Layer all ingredients in a Crockpot with the peanuts on the bottom layer.
Turn the slow cooker to low, cover with a paper towel and then the lid. Cook for 30 minutes on low.
Remove lid, change setting to "keep warm" and cook for another 2 hours. Be sure to stir every 30 minutes during this time.
Spoon onto wax paper, or aluminum foil and allow to set for at least one hour.