Why You Will Love This Recipe
- EASY – You are literally just dumping a couple of simple ingredients into your casserole dish and sticking it in the oven! And, these are all simple ingredients you most likely already have in your house right now!
- ONE DISH MEAL PREP – We also love that it’s all made in one dish! No cutting, dicing, peeling, precooking, browning… nothing! Just throw it all in the casserole dish!
- TOTAL COMFORT FOOD! – We all know that Cracker Barrel has some seriously delicious comfort food. And we have fun trying to recreate them here at home. Last year, we made our version of their Delicious Fried Apples! We suggest making those for dessert with this dish!
- DELICIOUS – Tender chicken, rich, creamy cheesy sauce, broccoli and a butter cracker crust on top. What’s not to love?!?! And make sure you serve them with our Cracker Barrel Copycat Biscuits!
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- seasoned salt
- 1 can 10.5 oz, cheddar cheese soup
- 1 soup can of milk see directions
- 1 package 12 oz, frozen broccoli (keep frozen)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breast in pan and season with seasoned salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add soup. Fill soup can with milk, and add to the bowl. Whisk until mixed well.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture on top of the chicken.
- Top with frozen broccoli.
- Mix together crackers and butter and sprinkle on top of chicken.
- Top with remaining soup mixture. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with cheddar cheese before serving.