GAME DAY SNACK
MISSISSIPPI SIN DIP
– 1 loaf Italian bread – 1 brick 8 oz, cream cheese, softened – 1 cup sour cream
– 1/2 cup real mayonnaise – 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided – 1 cup diced ham
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic – 1 teaspoon salt – 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce – 10 dashes hot sauce – chopped green onions for garnish
YUMMY APPETIZER DIP!
1. Preheat oven to 350. 2. Place foil onto a baking sheet and place the bread on the foil. Use a knife to cut the center out of the bread and remove. Set aside to serve if desired. 3. In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Beat well. 4. Add 2 cups cheddar cheese, ham, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well. 5. Spoon into prepared bread. 6. Wrap bread in foil. Make sure you spray the foil that touches the cheese dip with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
A Mississippi Sin Dip is a classic Southern Dip Recipe with Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Mayo, Ham and tons of cheese!!