1. Place crust into a pie plate. Crimp the crust. Set aside.
2. Add honey to a saucepan and heat on medium high, stirring frequently until bubbles form.
3. Mix together cornstarch and heavy whipping cream and whisk into hot honey. Heat on medium low and continue to whisk until bubbly and thick about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Let cool for 20 minutes.
5. Whisk in egg, vanilla and spices.
6. Pour into pie plate and bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes or until center is set. Center will be jiggly.
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Serve topped with whipped topping. Refrigerate any leftovers.