1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until they are tender when you stick a fork in them.
2. While Potatoes are cooking, cook bacon in desired method until extra crispy.
3. Line potatoes up on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and melted butter.
4. Using a large fork or masher, smash the potatoes until thin.
5. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt as desired.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. Top with Bacon, Parmesan Cheese and Green Onion or Parsley. Serve immediately.