1. Prepare cupcakes according to box.
2. While baking prepare your red icing.
3. Place 1 tub of white icing in a large mixing bowl. Add about 10 drops of red food coloring. Mix until well blended with a hand mixer.
4. Add in 1/4 a cup of cocoa powder to darken it up, and mix well.
5. Add in ten more drops of food coloring and repeat until red enough.
6. With a pipping kit, fill one icing bag with white icing, and one with red icing.
7. Start by icing just the outer edge of each cupcake with white icing.
8. Fill in the center of each cupcake, working your way up, with red icing.
11. Top each hat off with a mini marshmallow.