1. Cut the bell peppers in half and clean out all the seeds, rinse well. Cut into small triangles and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Take the cheese and cut each piece in half. Place one piece on a cracker and top with a Santa hat (pepper).
3. Place the softened cream cheese into a sandwich size baggie. Snip off a small piece of the corner. A piping bag can be used as well.
4. Pipe 5-6 dots along the bottom of the pepper and 1 dot on the top to create the Santa hat.
5. Serve and Enjoy as a festive Holiday appetizer.completely, cut into bars and serve.