1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. If desired, put bacon into oven for 5 minutes to parcook.
3. Cut up Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes into evenly sized chunks. Layer onto Parchment Paper lined baking tray.
4. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Mix together Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper. Sprinkle evenly over vegetables.
6. Cut bacon into small, 1/2 inch pieces and place amongst the vegetables.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and just starting to brown.
8. Garnish with Green Onion or Parsley if desired.