1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll each crescent roll triangle. Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix over the top of each triangle and carefully roll it up.
3. Place the crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions, usually 9 to 13 minutes.
4. When the crescent rolls are golden brown, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Before serving, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
6. Brush butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top to coat.