1. Crush cookies in a food processor into crumbs. Pour into a bowl.
2. Add softened cream cheese and fold together.
3. Roll mixture into 1 ½ inch spheres, then give each one a flat bottom and a pointed top (this will give them a “poop shape”). Place gently on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
5. Melt candy using your preferred method (ie.: double boiler or microwave).
6. Dip half of each “poop truffle” into melted chocolate. Sprinkle the chocolate-dipped side with sprinkles.
7. Allow to set. Serve and enjoy!