1. Spray a rectangular pan, 9x13 in size, with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Begin by preparing the cake. In a large bowl, mix together all cake ingredients: yellow cake mix, eggs, vanilla and melted butter.
4. Add the mixture into the bottom of the coated pan, flattening it as much as possible.
5. Next, use an electric mixer to beat together softened cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and butter.
6. One cup at a time, add confectioners’ sugar and beat until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
7. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of the cake base and bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool before serving.