– Whisk together the vanilla pudding and milk.
– Allow the pudding to rest.
– Layer some wafers on the bottom of dish.
– Spread 2/3 of the pudding across the bottom of baking dish.
– Top the pudding with a layer of sliced bananas.
– Combine remaining pudding and half the whipped topping.
– Spread the mixture over top.
– Top the pudding with a layer of sliced bananas and cookies.
– Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top.
– Chill at least one hour.
– Top the pudding with sliced bananas and crushed wafers.