1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Set aside one tablespoon of flour, then whisk together the remaining flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating between each addition.
5. Mix in the lemon zest, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
6. Add half the flour mixture and beat to combine.
7. Add the milk and beat to mix
8. Add the remaining flour mixture and beat to combine.