– Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
– Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water and set aside.
– Spread half the noodles in the bottom of the casserole dish.
– Top with half the broccoli florets, half the cheese, and half the ham.
– Repeat the layers.
– In a large bowl, whisk together and stir the cream of chicken and milk.
– Spoon the mixture over all the ingredients.
– Bake for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling.