1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake chicken tenders. Dice them up. Toss in buffalo sauce.
3. Spread the French fries on prepared baking tray. Add salt.
4. Bake 25 minutes.
5. Remove the fries from the oven and top with half the cheese.
6. Spread the coated chicken tenders over the top, then sprinkle the remaining cheese.
7. Place the fries in the oven for 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
8. Remove from oven and drizzle the ranch dressing over the top of the fries. Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles and green onion over the top of the fries before serving.