7. Spread half the butter mixture over the top of the dough and roll the dough into a log shape.
8. Repeat the process with the remaining dough.
9. Use a sharp knife to cut the log into six equal pieces. Place each piece in the prepared pan, leaving space between each roll for the cinnamon rolls to spread as they bake.
10. Place the cinnamon rolls in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until they are golden brown on top and cooked through.
11. While the cinnamon rolls are cooking, make the glaze by beating together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Add more milk if needed to thin the glaze.
12. When the cinnamon rolls are done baking, spread the glaze over the top of each cinnamon roll before serving.