1. Add all the ingredients to a large, microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat in the microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring between each interval. Continue cooking until all the ingredients are melted, around 3 minutes.
3. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the fudge mixture evenly in the pan.
4. Allow to cool at room temperature for at least 2 hours or chill to speed up the cooling time. When the fudge is completely cool, remove the foil from the pan by pulling up on the edges.
5. Cut the fudge into bite-size pieces to serve.