– 8 ounces pork, cooked and shredded – 2 tablespoons butter – 1 teaspoon oregano
– 1 teaspoon cumin – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – salt and pepper
– 6 hawaiian rolls – dijon mustard – 3 large slices of thin sliced ham
– 3 pieces swiss cheese – dill pickle slices – 2 tablespoons melted butter – 1 tablespoon minced garlic
AUTHENTIC CUBAN RECIPE!
1. Heat pork, butter, oregano, cumin and garlic powder over medium high heat. 2. Cut rolls in half lengthwise, put bottoms in casserole dish and spread mustard. 3. Add 1 slice of cheese on top of each bun. 4. Place ham on top of cheese. 5. Place pork on top of ham. 6. Top with pickles and top of bun. 7. Mix together butter and garlic and use a pastry brush to spread on top of each bun. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are heated through.
Pulled pork, sliced ham, swiss cheese, mustard and pickles make up these Cuban Sliders. Easy handheld sandwiches perfect for sharing and entertaining.