1. Prepare one package of frozen corn according to package instructions.
2. Place the cooked corn in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until creamy. Add the eggs, flour, sugar, and melted butter and pulse to combine.
3. Grease the bowl of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and add the corn mixture to the bowl. Add the other bag of frozen corn and the shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine all the ingredients.
4. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for four hours or high for three hours.
5. When the casserole is cooked, garnish with chopped bacon and dried parsley before serving.