1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breast in pan and season with seasoned salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, add soup. Fill soup can with milk, and add to the bowl. Whisk until mixed well.
4. Pour 3/4 of the mixture on top of the chicken.
5. Top with frozen broccoli.
6. Mix together crackers and butter and sprinkle on top of chicken.
7. Top with remaining soup mixture. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Top with cheddar cheese before serving.