1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2. Pour cereal into a large bowl.
3. Add green candy melts, peanut butter and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir. If not melted completely, microwave for an additional 15 seconds.
4. Pour melted candy mixture into large bowl of cereal. Use a spatula to fold gently, taking care that you don’t break the cereal. Fold until all cereal is well-coated.
5. Add confectioners’ sugar into the bowl of coated cereal and fold gently.
6. Pour muddy buddies onto lined baking sheet and allow to set for at least 30 minutes.
7. Serve in individual bowls and garnish with the listed toppings. Enjoy!