1. Spray a rectangular baking dish, 9x13, with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters and place into baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and cream and mix thoroughly.
4. Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Pour milk and egg mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces. Drizzle with maple syrup.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes and allow to cool for about 15. Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired.