Frog Eye Salad
This Frog Eye Salad is a light and creamy dish that can be served as a side dish or a dessert. Sweet and fruity, it's a fun recipe that everyone will love!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 16 dry ounces couscous
- 2 cans 15 oz each, mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can 20 oz, pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can 20 oz, crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tub 8 oz, frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Mix together pudding mix and milk with a wire whisk and refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
Cook couscous according to package directions and place into a large mixing bowl. Let stand to cool.
Fold in whipped topping and pudding.
Add pudding, oranges, pineapples and mix well.
Fold in marshmallows and coconut.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.