1. Preheat oven to 350 and generously grease a bundt cake pan.
2. Combine cake mix and pudding.
3. Add eggs, sour cream, oil and water to dry ingredients.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon half of batter into prepared bundt pan. Scoop 5 tablespoons of raspberry pie filling into the batter. Swirl the raspberry around. Repeat.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
7. Let stand to cool before inverting pan onto a serving platter to fall out of the pan.
8. Melt white chocolate and place into a small, resealable sandwich bag. Carefully snip the tip of the bag and drizzle over the cake. Let stand to harden.
9. Serve cake topped with fresh raspberries if desired.