1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cook on medium high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to medium and boil potatoes until soft, about 20 minutes total cooking time.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water.
3. Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add celery, onion and 2 hard boiled eggs, diced.
5. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard and spices and seasoning. Mix well.
6. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
7. Serve topped with remaining hard boiled egg, sliced on the top.
8. Sprinkle with dill weed if desired.