1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Whisk together the cornstarch and water. Add the soy sauce, eggs, salt and pepper.
3. Dip each piece of chicken in the batter and fry until golden brown.
4. Whisk together the water, chicken broth, garlic, sugar, brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and thai curry paste.
5. Pour the sauce in a saucepan and add the diced jalapeno.
6. Cook over medium heat until boiling then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. For a milder sauce, strain the peppers from the sauce.
8. Toss cooked chicken to coat.