1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add graham crackers to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs.
3. Add 2 tbsp white sugar and melted butter and mix well.
4. Press mixture into an 8x8 square baking dish to create the crust.
5. Add cream cheese and sugar to a large bowl and beat well until smooth.
6. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined. Pour on top of crust.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.