– 1 cup boiling water
– 1 large 6 oz or 2 small (3 oz each)
boxes lime gelatin
– 1 can 20 oz, crushed pineapple
– 1 brick 8 oz, cream cheese,
– 1 small tub 8 oz, whipped topping, thawed
– 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or
1. Add boiling water and jello in a large bowl. Mix well until completely dissolved.
2. Add pineapple and stir well.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to cool to room temperature.
4. Remove about 1 cup of whipping cream and place into a piping bag fitted with a tip. Refrigerate.
5. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining whipping cream and beat well with a mixer. Add to lime mixture and beat well until combined. Fold in nuts.
6. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Top with additional whipped topping before serving.