1. Whisk together the Italian dressing, lemon juice, and honey.
2. Place the chicken tenderloins in a large zip-top bag. Pour the marinade over the top of the chicken and seal the bag.
3. Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow the chicken to marinate for at least one hour.
4. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spread the chicken in an even layer over a baking sheet.
5. Bake the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes, then turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown, around 5 minutes.