1. In a small bowl beat together confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, butter and whiskey.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from fridge. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Scoop out portions of the batter with a spoon and roll into 2 inch balls. Set carefully on wax paper.
5. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
7. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
8. Remove whiskey balls from freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate.
9. Place back onto lined baking sheet and top with finely crushed pecans.
10. Place back in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!