CHEESECAKE FACTORY COPYCAT
– 1 16 ounce package elbow macaroni prepared – ½ cup shredded gouda cheese – ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
– 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese – 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese – 1 stick butter
– ¼ cup flour – 1 ½ cups half and half – ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper – 1 teaspoon paprika – ½ cups breadcrumbs mixed with 2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 baking dish by greasing with nonstick cooking spray. 2. Combine all the cheeses in a large bowl. Set aside. 3. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and cook until bubbly and browned, stirring occasionally. 4. Pour in the half and half and reduce heat. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken, stirring constantly. 5. Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. 6. Stir in ¾ of the cheese mixture until well combined and melted. Pour cheese sauce over the top of the prepared macaroni noodles. 7. Spread the noodle mixture into the prepared baking dish. 8. Top with remaining cheese. 9. Spread the breadcrumb and butter mixture over the top of the casserole. 10. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
This Baked Macaroni and Cheese is a simple, easy recipe that is super kid friendly and perfect for family dinners and lunches the next day! 4 different kinds of cheeses and butter is baked into elbow macaroni to bubbly perfection!