These Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops are cooked to perfection in your Slow Cooker and topped with a Creamy Ranch Gravy. Tender and moist Pork Chops bursting with flavor make an easy dinner for any night of the week! Sere it with your favorite vegetable or over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes!
Why You Will Love Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- EASY – With just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time, this is a super easy family dinner perfect for busy weeknights.
- DELICIOUS – Cooking your pork chops in a slow cooker gives your juicy, tender results every time. Top that with a creamy ranch sauce and you’ve got one delicious dish that the whole family will love!
- INEXPENSIVE – You can usually find pork chops on sale for pretty cheap. And the rest of these ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen! This this recipe is perfect for frugal families!
Crockpot Pork Ranch Pork Chops
But today we will be making straight up Comfort Food (with a capital “C”!). These smothered Pork Chops come out perfectly when cooked in your Crockpot. The meat just about fall apart with your fork and the gravy is to die for! We make the gravy with Ranch Seasoning. Do you really need to know any more than that? I could put Ranch Seasoning in just about anything!
Other than the Ranch Seasoning, you only need 3 other ingredients for this easy family Slow Cooker dinner! For step-by-step instructions, check out the printable recipe card below. But here is what you’ll need to get started.
- PORK CHOPS – We used about 1″ thick pork chops. If you use a different thickness, cooking times may vary. You can use bone-in pork chops are boneless pork chops.
- DRY RANCH SEASONING – Any brand, such as Hidden Valley Ranch. You’ll just need the Ranch Dressing Mix in the packet, so you can ignore the instructions.
- CREAM OF ONION SOUP – You can really use just about any “cream of” soup you want. See below for more info.
- MILK – We used 2% milk. But you can use skim milk to lighten this dish up. Or use whole milk or even half and half to make it a little richer.
- SALT AND BLACK PEPPER – Optional. To Taste.
What To Serve With Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops?
Looking for a great side dish for this meal? There are a whole bunch of things that go great with Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops with Ranch Dressing. Some of my favorites would be:
- Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- Arkansas Green Beans
- Roasted Cajun Potatoes
- Corn and Tomato Salad
- Easy Drop Biscuits
This dish would also be great over a bed of white rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes!
Do You Have To Use Cream of Onion Soup?
Nope! We did use Cream of Onion Soup and it worked out great. But you could try some other “creamy” soups such as Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Celery, Cream of Mushroom Soup or even a Cream of Potato. Some of these varieties also have “healthy request” options that you could substitute for. Cream of Onion Soup does not have a Healthy Request option.
Does Chicken Work in This Recipe?
Yes! It absolutely does! Since these Pork Chops are about 1 inch thick, you may need to thin out your Chicken Breasts before putting them in your Slow Cooker.
Storage, Leftovers and Freezing
Store leftovers in an airtight container in your refrigerator. Leftovers should be good in your fridge for about 4 days.
You can freeze ranch pork chops. Allow to cool to room temperature and put in freezer safe container or freezer bags. They will be good in your freezer for up to 3 months. Allow to thaw overnight in your fridge.
To reheat, bake, covered in an oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops! I’d love to hear how it turns out in the comments. Thanks for reading!
LOOKING FOR MORE CROCKPOT RECIPES? CHECK OUT:
- CROCKPOT CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- SLOW COOKER MEXICAN CASSEROLE
- SLOW COOKER GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- CROCKPOT CORN CASSEROLE
- SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS
- SLOW COOKER APPLE DUMP CAKE
LOOKING FOR MORE PORK CHOP RECIPES? CHECK OUT:
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops 1" thick
- 1 package dry ranch dressing
- 1 can 10.5 oz, cream of onion soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Grease crock with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Season 1 side of the pork chops with half of the ranch dressing. Place pork chops into the crock, ranch side down, in a single layer. Sprinkle remaining ranch dressing on top.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk and whisk well. Pour the mixture over chops. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve topped with sauce and chopped fresh parsley, if using.